Friday, January 26, 2018

ZOOM: tha Art of Animation

Language Nursery: We R Superheroes sung by Robert Schneider

ZOOMy Mozart: To the Music sung by Bounce Patrol Kids

ZOOMy Bach: You've gotta shake it sung by Kids TV Nursery Rhymes and Baby Songs

Neighborhood Animals: Animal Sounds sung by Super Simple Songs

ZOOMy Beethoven: Bedtime Lullaby by Mark Kozelek

ZOOMy Neptune: Water sung by Low

World Animals: Wake Up my dear friend sung by PinkFong

ZOOMy Santa: Simple Gifts sung by Alicia Keys

ZOOMy Van Gogh: Hurry Up sung by Trembling Blue Stars

ZOOMy Shakespeare: I I I I I I I sung by Tanya Harden

701: 5 Oceans sung by Mason Jennings

311: Don't Kick it sung by the Macaroons

218: Balloons sung by the Cliente

301: Ice Cream sung by the SaLTEENS

201: Include sung by Mates or State

401: Lion Hunt sung by Digital Unicorn 

Halloween: Pumpkin Face sung by Brad Mossman

501: Hungry sung by Les Savy Fav

601: Animal Friends sung by Caroline Botelho

102: ABC Sounds performed by Dean and Britta

theMaking of Zoom: Alphabet Nature sung by DJ Nobody

ZOOMing with the ZOOMers: Letter Y sung by Pablo Velez

How we became ZOOMers: You have a Family sung by the Apples in STereo

317: That's my Family sung by the Salteens

613: Water is everything performed by Black Moth Super Rainbow






No comments:

Post a Comment