Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Zmail, letters from ZOOM Fans

Katie, age 11 of Dacula, GA wrote:
I love this websight becuase its fun and it helps kids under stand better things!

Isabella, age 6 of CA wrote:
Your games are so fun I want to play all of them.

Paige, age 11 of Atlanta, GA wrote:
I love your show. You guys are so awesome.

Charlie, age 7 of San Gabriel, CA wrote:
One of my favorite show is ZOOM. It is good.

Anthony, age 9 of AL wrote:
Your show its awesome.

Tajuan, age 10 of Philadelphia, PA wrote:
I love ZOOM beclase i like it is fun and wonderful show for big kids and teens.

Miles, age 15 of Cumming, GA wrote:
I miss you guys! ZOOM was my all time favorite show. After I got home from elementary school, I would watch your show! You guys are the coolest. Let me rephrase that. You guys are the best. Wow I miss watching your show! Time flies so you gotta make the best of it!

Heather of Cedar Rapids, IA wrote:
I was watching old episodes of ZOOM... in my dorm room... in college. And I remembered watching the same episodes with my best friend. ZOOM was amazing, the only show I have ever seen made by kids for kids and even though nothing I ever sent in was used it just made me feel like I could be a part of something bigger. It made me feel like I could be anything I wanted to be.

Laura of Champaign, IL wrote:
I guess from your age selection answers, I'm a pretty old gal (21... which I always thought was relatively fresh and hip). My friends and I just spent a decent portion of the evening reconnecting to our wonderful ZOOM memories of the past, and watched several hours of old episodes. So much enjoyment was had. So. Much.

So I just wanted to pass on the news that you've hooked several ZOOM fans for life. We're actually now planning out a college party with a ZOOM-theme. (We're all seniors, so we're going to call it "Senior year is zooming by.") Any advice on how to make this shindig fully in the ZOOM spirit? Any thoughts in general you'd like to share? Any sort of response back would be beyond stellar and so very appreciated!!

ZOOM replies:
Greetings to Katie, Isabelle, Paige, Charlie, Anthony, Tajuan, Miles, Heather, and Laura! We're happy to hear you like the show and site. Thanks for sharing! Laura, you can get all kinds of ZOOMy party ideas by checking out ZOOMparty in the Activities from the Show area of the site. That's where you'll find instructions for fun crafts and games like Homemade Chalk and Jump Rope Relay, plus recipes for awesome party snacks like Funny Face Pizza and Cinnamon Snails. Check it out, and don't forget to tell us how you made your party ZOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment